Dr. Wang Ling
Dr. Wang Ling
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Master's degree in Ophthalmology, Shanghai Second Medical University (formerly Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine)
- Doctorate in Ophthalmology, Karolinska Royal Medical School in Sweden
- Completed postdoctoral work in Ophthalmology at Umea University in Sweden
- Certified ophthalmologist by the Shanghai Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission
- After returning to China in 1998, she worked in the Ophthalmology Department of Ruijin Hospital, participating in clinical practice, teaching and scientific research. She was once the Director of Ophthalmology at Ruijin Hospital. Dr. Wang Ling has over 40 years of clinical experience in ophthalmology, specializing in ocular surface diseases, cataract, glaucoma, adolescent myopia prevention and control, and diagnosis and treatment of xerophthalmia, and especially fundus oculi diseases.
- In addition to clinical work, she is also involved in teaching and research. She has once served as tutor for master degree candidates and doctoral candidates, and has trained 10 master degree candidates and 8 doctoral candidates. She has presided over and completed 2 projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China and 7 research projects at Shanghai level. Dr. Wang Ling has published 18 papers in foreign ophthalmology journals and 54 papers in domestic ophthalmology journals, and participated in the compilation of 4 books on ophthalmology.
- In addition, Dr. Wang Ling is a certified ophthalmologist by the Shanghai Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission.
Days & Hours: By Appointment
Add to Favorites
- General/Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ear, Nose and Throat