Dr. Xia Min
Dr. Xia Min
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine and received her Master Degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine.
- Practiced in various clinical departments in rotation, and proficiently mastered the diagnosis and treatment of various common diseases of patients from neonates to children under 16 years old.
- Certified pediatrician of Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch
- Member of Pediatrics Branch of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicines, Chinese Medical Association Shanghai Branch.
- Worked at Renji Hospital affiliated to Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- Skilled in child healthcare and allergic diseases (childhood asthma, allergic rhinitis, and atopic dermatitis).
- Has clinical practice experience of over 20 years.
- In addition to focusing on child care and allergic diseases, Dr. Xia Min has also received psychological counseling training and obtained the national second-level psychological consultant qualification through examination.
- Published several academic articles in well-known medical journals such as the Journal of Clinical Pediatrics and the Journal of Applied Pediatrics.
Days & Hours: By Appointment
Add to Favorites
- General/Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ear, Nose and Throat